Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

My birthday was on Wednesday, and it couldn't have been better!
Kortney did waaaaay too much for me. She's a sweetie!
She made me cinnamon rolls (my favorite) for breakfast.
She had our whole house decorated so cute, and the most adorable cake in the world!
We went to lunch at Pizza Factory. Yummy!!
Later that night, we had friends come over to play Just Dance on the Wii.
Ahh! So much fun.
Click here to see Korts blog with all the pictures and fun! 
AND- the best thing of all happened today!
Guess who got a happy phone call?
Me me me!! From TAYLOR!
I was SO excited! 
His family picked him up in Spain on Thursday and they are staying there for a week.
He got permission from his mission president to call me for my birthday. What a sweetheart huh?
I was soooo surprised, but it was the BEST surprise ever! 
I was sad to say goodbye.
But 5 days. Basically 4. I can do it.
I can't wait for Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment