Monday, April 18, 2011

Taylor is HOME!
I can't even tell you how happy i am. I missed this boy so much! 
He's so handsome. I just want to stare his face off all day. 
We've been having so much fun. He has lots of people that want to see him, and we have lots of things we want to do.

This was our first hug :)
I ran to him so fast. I'm pretty sure i caught him way off guard haha! Everyone was making fun of me because all of the sudden i was just gone! I heard his voice and... that's about all i could handle. haha

I don't like this picture of me but its about all i got for now!

He's the best. I already miss him again. But i get to see him Wednesday...and the rest of the week. :)
I'm so glad he's home. It was such a hard two years but so worth it. We grew so much together and individually. He's helped my testimony grow more than he will ever know. He's my best friend and i like him so so so much! (Crazy how that happens even after two long years huh??)
Taylor LOVED being a missionary. He was always so happy, hardworking, and obedient. He is such a great example to me and I'm so proud of him. He has changed many people's lives, including mine. He was greatly loved in Spain and i know they are going to miss him. He will miss them too! I will miss reading his letters every week. They made me so happy...but i guess i have him here to do that now right?? :)
I can't wait to make even more memories with him and to see what happens these next few months. I'm so lucky! 

5 comments:

  1. ahhhhhh. this is so. stinkin. cute.

    i seriously am so happy for you, i can't stop smiling!! :)

    yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. that picture of you two hugging melts my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Paige! SO exciting!!! I love the pictures. You two are the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got butterflies from this post!! Could not be more happy for you two!! You are to die for beautiful, Paige!! What a lucky guy Taylor is!!

    ReplyDelete