Monday, January 31, 2011

what is wrong with me!

Today this statement became finalized.
ME AND KEYS DO NOT GO TOGETHER.
Why?!?!
Last week, my mother sold her big bus driver Yukon XL. Finally. But- being the picky girl she is, didn't find the car that she wanted just yet. So that meant Paige had to give up her car for the week.
I drove home last Saturday, grabbed my bags out of the car and locked the door. BAM. 
That is just the first.
This morning- I woke up to snow. Yuck. 
My class starts at eight, as i mentioned before. So i head out about 7:45 to brush off my car. (late i know)
I turn on my car, unlock my doors.
I open my back door to get my little scraper out. Shut the door.
Brushed my little white car all off, and i'm ready to go.
I go to open the door. 
LOCKED.
Are you serious??? How was that even possible! I had just opened the door, and it was CLEARLY not locked! Ahh I was so mad. 
I called Robby and went to class with him. Yes, I left my car there, running. But i had a quiz to take ok??
Luckily I have great roommates and neighbors, and i came home to the Key Man at my house with my window rolled down, doors unlocked. (car still running though.. weird.)
My roommate had a coupon so it was only 20 bucks. But really???
I hate keys.
And my car. 
They suck.
Now i'm smart and took off my little remote thing so i will have that just in case i locked my keys in my car again.
And at the rate i'm going, that will be very likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment